How can you tell if its real.. or just rebound?

I'm recently broken up...

I was a wreck for 3 days before we actually broke up... but the day before and day of the break up, I was fine.. and it was... good.

I've been on 2 dates in 2 days with this guy I've known for 6 weeks.. and I think I really like him.. I want to be more...

But is it real? or just rebound?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter.

If you're happy and he meets your needs long term whether it was a 'rebound' or not doesn't change what it becomes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know, but what's the rush? You can still hang out with this guy, but why do you need a relationship? Enjoy being single for a few months and doing things for yourself.

1|0
    0|1
  • Definitely a rebound, I read your question earlier and your just throwing yourself all over him(literarly). Like its only been like what 3 f***ing days? This guy is such a rebound.

0|0
    0|1
  • You can't. Wait and see. Marry in haste, repent at leisure

0|0
    0|0
  • Rebound. Don't mess him up and make him distrust women. I was a wreck for many months and things would have been worse if I felt I was the rebound guy for someone else.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Only you can tell to be honest let your feelings guide you if you really like him and you want it to be more then that's a sign that it's the real deal but that's my point of view like I said only you can tell

0|0
    0|0