Do you think I should ask him this?

I've been with my boyfriend for like 6 months now, and lately I feel like he isn't making the effort that he used to. We used to talk on the phone for hours and hang out a few times a week. Now, I feel like we hang out once a week and then talk for maybe an hour combined on the phone each week. I really care about this guy, but I don't know what's going on. I was thinking of sending him a text tonight that said "Hey. We haven't talked/ or hung out that much lately...is everything okay with us?" Do you think that sound okay or is it being too dramatic?

What Guys Said 2

• Bit too dramatic. Ask indirect questions like where do you see yourself in a year? How have you been lately, it seems like I barely see you? OR take the initiative and ask hm to do stuff with you. Make plans that are hard for him to cancel on

• One thing about guys is that, as much as we love our girlfriend and want to be around them, we need space sometimes. MOST of the time, when a guy becomes distant, he doesn't really even notice. I think that you should continue to keep up with him and talk with him, but don't confront him, or he might get defensive. Just ask him if he wants to go do something with you. And remember, don't freak out! He's a guy; he probably doesn't have an agenda behind his behavior.

Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 0