What do you think about Asian men dating a white girl?

Im now seeing a asian guy ^-^

for abut a year and half now :)

and I'm very happy,i just want to hear other peoples thoughts about it (=

since i've been reading on various sites its non common,and from time to time we get the odd glare

^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• Let em glare. People are people, no matter what their race. Variety being the spice of life, why put silly limits on life. I'm white, and I enjoy the company of black women. I don't know why, but I've decided not to wonder about it, 'cause it's not important. God made us all basically the same. But, He made us all with just enough subtle differences to keep it interesting. Good luck.

What Guys Said 8

• ironically the other way around seems perfectly acceptable ;)

if your guy is from a 1st-generation family, good luck with the asian mother-in-law ;)

(ps - do you mean asian "oriental" or asian "indian" ?)

• Lol, you should've seen the looks on people's faces when I was dating a hot black Trini girl (I'm Asian btw). I hated going to clubs because guys would hit on her ALL the time thinking I wasn't the boyfriend but some random guy dancing with her.

• One of my best friends is a Korean guy. He's been married to a white girl for 8 years.

Good luck!

• Nothing is wrong. Just it is rare thing, or maybe you two are super hot. Most of the people are still have some weird stereotypes to Asian guy, but actually those stereotypes are not really true now. They are just curious about your experience because they are afraid to try it.

• Lol

I am an asian guy, and I am very interested to date white girls, there aren't too many asian guys with white girls, most of the asian guys who would like to have white girls as girl friend finds it difficult to approach them and get them interested in us, let alone date one of us. So if see an asian guy with a white girl, I really feel happy for him and I'll respect him, because he just done something extraordinary.

• i'm asian and I love white girls and asian too, but some white girls are really hot. I don't know they know how to dress and wear their hair better tahn asians.

• Awesome! as an Asian guy, I am lucky enough to find a sweet white girl on a cool social dating site as well.---------->>>> AsianCaucasianTurf.com

• i am asian I only date white girls

What Girls Said 7

• I would think "Lucky Gal" ;). I have this weakness for Asian guys. I think they can be very good looking. That doesn't mean every one of them has a great personality but if he has a great personality and is good looking I say, good for you girl! Bi-racial dating is not a big deal to me at all and I am all for it.

• nothing is wrong with it

my friend is white and her fiancee is asian

my dad was white and my mom was asian

it's not that uncommon

• :)) Ahhhh intra-racial relationships. They are unorthodox, but oh so beautiful when they are meant to be! I once saw a gorgeous black girl with a really cute white guy at Taco Bell once, they were laughing, playful and having a great time (obviously in love), and I couldn't stop staring at how absolutely adorable they were together, so I think that's why you get the stares. People see you as a beautiful, happy, intra-racial couple and though it may be unorthodox, it's rare and that's what makes it extra beautiful! ((:

• I think whatever makes you happy you should go for it. If people stare and look oh well there problem and not yours. The only thing I will say maybe most people are use to seeing asian women with white men not the other way around but I still don't see why people would stare at you that's kind of crazy they need to get a life.

• I don't see the problem... I have an asian friend and she dates black guys... I truly believe race doesn't matter in the art of love

• I dated an asian for that long, it's really cool. haha asian guys are fun. Best of luck.

• I think it's fine, whatever they want to do.