What's going through your mind when you decide to text a guy late at night?

whats going through your mind when you decide to text a guy late at night? lol I got a text from a girl I absolutely did not expect to text me back, we were texting earlier. I figure that may have been the end of it. but now she's texted me 12:30 in the am lol what does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally text back at night because that's when I have the most free time.

Plus I always check my phone at night and make sure I replied to everyone I feel like replying to. :P

If she was texting you earlier, maybe she got busy and that may be why she replied late.

Don't read too much into it.

And if you're that curious, just ask her.

What Girls Said 10

• She forgot about it until then or she happened to be thinking about you right then. I actually often text my friends between midnight and two AM, because I'm settling down and actually thinking through my day at that point.

• Dont get your hopes up just because she text you at night. It could be anything to be honest. Yes she might have been thinking about you at the time but she could of also forgot about you the whole day untill last minute before she went to bed and been like "oh yeah, what's-his-face sent me that text, might aswell reply now". God knows. Best thing to do is just not expect anything until she does something that you're sure was a definite hint.

• Usually when I text someone at night, it's to tell them I had a nightmare and now I'm scared. I texted my one guy friend that, and he relpyed "I'd be scared if I saw you in my dreams every night too."

It probably doesn't mean nothing. Just replying to something from eariler

• Well first of all, it doesn't necessarily mean that she's in love with you. BUT she's def interested. She could have waited to text you the next day, but apparently you were on her mind late at night.

• It probably just means nothing, since you were talking from earlier. However if it was the first text at that tine, then it means soething lol (she misses you, and is thinking so much about you she had to initiate contact for you). However you had a conversation earlier so she just probably wanted to keep it going because it was fun or something, so she decided to reply even though it was late Inot even that late lol). She probably was bored and couldn't sleep so texted. I text up to 4 am lol.

• If I text a guy after midnight I'm either drunk, lonely or I was already talking to him lol

• Everyone likes to sleep. If she is txting you late at night it's because she finds you interesting. If it persists then she is into you. Have fun bro. :)

• Dude! This chick wants the D!

• It mean she like to think of things you said b4 she goes to sleep lol if the guy I'm into don't text me back at night then I'll just read our conversation again and again till I fall asleep

• It means she wants to talk to you. Possibly flirt with you a little bit.

What Guys Said 0