I don't want to be the 3rd wheel anymore! help!

I'm always hanging around couples. My friends whether it be girls or guys are all dating and I'm the odd man out. I asked out 2 girls this summer both younger both said no. I'm becoming gun shy now and I don't know what to do as it is kinda killing my social life since they don't wanna drag me around or w/e. tips advice?

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask to meet up with your friends without their girlfriend/boyfriend with them. I'm the only single girl in my friendgroup, they either live together with their boyfriends/girlfriends or are in serious relationships.

My best friend never takes her boyfriend when we go out, some other friends do take them with, but they're not clingy and we all get along. So I don't really feel like the odd one out :)

They're your friends, their girlfriend/boyfriend isn't physically attached to them so they can go out by themselves..., they'll understand if you explain.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's more about my insecurity about my situation than the awkwardness between us

• Show All
    • I'll rephrase my point: I feel like a bum when I'm around a couple which is why it sucks.

• Then just read my answer again, ask them to meet up without their gf/bf, they're your friends.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.