Likes me or just wants attention?

so there's this girl who shows every sign of liking me including getting mad at me for talking to to other girls, but when I ask her to hang out she's busy, or expresses doubt about our age difference (3 years). Is she interested or just wants attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• Attention. If she were really into you, she'd wanna hang out with you when you ask her and wouldn't turn you down. She would show other signs of interest too, which she doesn't since you don't mention them.

I'd say, let her be and just hang out and talk to who you want! If she gets tired of craving your attention, she'll look for someone else who will give it to her.

What Girls Said 4

• attention ... I have a lot of male friends and I love when there all about me .. even tho there just friends but I hate when they pay more attention to other girls then me .. maybe its a girl thing

• Just wants attention because 3 years is nothing and wouldn't be too busy to spend time with you of she liked you.

• attention ho.

• Move on. Sorry but she is just using you.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I have to agree with everyone else..I had a girl doing the same sh*t pretty much.. Still texts me to hang out... then says we should do it a different day.. I just ignore her now.

• Just wants attention. Start ignoring her.

• attention seeker.