Should I keep going after her, or should I just welcome the pain into my body and let her go?

Okay, this is kinda complicated.

If you have seen my earlier questions, you will know that I have had a nasty break-up. Now, I never lost those feelings for her, and I literally feel like I would give my life for her. The other day, I took a beating, for standing up for her. They were insulting her behind her back, and I would not listen to it.

Anyway, this is not about that. I think I'm experiencing the real deal. True love and all that. I think this might be it. I can see a whole future with her, marriage and stuff like that!

The biggest issue here is that she doesn't love me anymore. She said she lost the feelings, but somehow still cares for me.

What the f*ck should I do here? I'm practically dying on the inside, because I can't let go. I tried, when she broke up, to let go, but it failed. So what should I do? Should I keep going after her, or should I just welcome the pain into my body and let her go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I felt that way about someone too and the best thing I ever did was let them go. There will always be a part of them in my heart but as for marriage and stuff like that, no way. He stopped loving me so why would I want to be with someone like that? Eventually you will see you are more important and MUTUAL love is the best kind - for marriage and having a family. Don't be with someone who doesn't love you because then you will just be selling yourself short. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• why did you guys break up? You might give her some time then, try again later If you are willing? Love is hard. I feel the same way now.

• First, girls like it when you push...but don't be annoying about it..tell her how you feel if she doesn't accept it then try to cope...it will be hard...but life isn't always easy... listen to your advice it is usually right.

What Guys Said 1

• Look... if she told you that she does not love you, you need to move on. However, since she still cares for you indicates that there is a possibility for a friendship. People change over the years. Right now, she probably got the idea that you were thinking long term, and she is not ready for that. If you are that serious about her, develop the friendship, but don't get caught up in the idea that she will fall in love with you and you will live happily ever after. Enjoy life for "now" and hope for the future. In the meantime, you will change also, and may find someone who is just right for you. Good Luck!