Should I change for him?

He tells me my flaws, and it hurts...what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• OK. I've read the answers below. It depends on the flaws and his intent for pointing them out. Consider the following: If he is telling you your flaws in order to improve, then you should not be hurt. For example, if you had really bad table manners, and he is trying to educate you so that he would be OK to be seen in public with you or with his parents, then he is genuinely trying to make you better, and you should not be offended by it. HOWEVER, if he is telling you your flaws only to make you feel bad, and doesn't offer advice, then he is trying to control you. This would be a borderline abusive relationship, that you should run from.

What Guys Said 4

• Two words...move on

• Be yourself. He's not perfect. If he isn't into you for you then you're in for a lifetime of criticism. That will get real old quickly.

• Thanks. Good Luck.

I know you'll make the right decision.

• I asked that for my friend and she just broke up with him...better that

• Ask her if this is what she wants & why?

You're under 18. I'll bet her family doesn't treat her that way.

What gives him the right to?

• and what are these flaws?

• fix yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't have to take that! If he is hurting your feelings and doesn't except you for who you are, he is not worth it. You should dump him and get away from him because it is only gonna get worse. You should find someone who will love you for who you are, flaws and all. Don't change for him!