Do you think me and this guy will have a relationship in the future?

hey guys I need help again I've known this guy for almost 6months he was an ex friends boyfriend he is really sweet an I care for him an he kinda wants to go out long distance but he wants me to wait two weeks to give him a well thought out answer how can I figure out if he truly cares for me an how do I get him to want a relationship with me

What Guys Said 2

• LDRs really don't work; if you hardly ever see the guy, what's the point of being in a relationship with him? For either of you? All it will do is keep you from being with someone who is actually AVAILABLE by being geographically close to you.

LDRs come with a lot of sacrifice and loneliness, and eventually one person or the other will end up finding someone else to be with, and then the whole thing was a waste of time anyway.

If you're smart, you'll only consider a LDR when it's your husband, and there is no other choice due to the circumstances. That's really the only time it's worth it, unless the LD part is only going to be for a short amount of time.

• lol 2 weeks to figure it out? What a joke.

Oh ... long distance? ugh ... bad idea.

What Girls Said 0