He promised me we'd hang out more, we haven't, now tomorrow's out six-month and...

He won't even ask if we can hang out, just because he doesn't want to go ask his parents. I love him, but I'm getting really upset because he makes all these grand promises, and rarely follows through. At the same time, I don't want to tell him how I feel- I don't want him to feel bad, especially on a day like tomorrow. What should I do?

20
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly the best thing to do is to tell him how you feel. How will the relationship last if he doesn't know how you feel?

• I did end up telling him, I just feel like I'm too sensitive, like I shouldn't care about it.

• Im the same way, but my boyfriend made more of an effort once I told him. I hope yours does thr same!

• The same situation!

I am going to tell him that he's not making any efforts in our relationship

• I'm sorry to hear you're in the same boat as me. It really sucks lol. My boyfriend does make efforts, just not the right ones lol if that makes sense.