What do you do/talk about?

Been seein this girl for a few weeks and we have talked so much and done so many things I am worried we will run out of things to say to each other.

What do you say to your boyfriend/girlfriend when you have been with them for so long?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is always something to talk about. My fiance and I have never ran out of things to talk about, H*ll we've talked about the same things probably a dozen times and some how the same stories and the same jokes we've heard a thousand times stay funny. It's not really what you talk about it's more about the person and about the connection you have with her.

The fact that I still laugh (legit laughs not fake ones) the the stupid jokes he's told me probably once or twice a week every week for 4 years shows that it doesn't matter what you talk about, it just matters that you're having fun with them.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly think that if two people are meant to be together, you can find fun doing almost anything and you never run out of things to talk about. If this person really likeyou and you really like this person, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Another thing you can do is just google fun things to do as a couple in your area. you might find something fun that you both like and never would have thought of. best of luck to you two:)

• Six flags,Disney land , new York , horse back riding now that you know each other then just have going to fun places :D

What Guys Said 1

• If you have your own life to, then it shouldn't be a problem... When you do your own things with your friends or on your own, you constantly learn new things, you have your work or studies, etc. then you should always have something to talk about... Sure you share your time and you talk, but she's not your entire life...