What's more impressive?

A: A 29 year old who has had four or fewer relationships, but all those relationships lasted 2 years minimum

or

B: A 29 year old who has had 9+ relationships all lasting a few months maximum?

Let's assume this 29 year old is male.

• Option A
    100% (5)100% (7)100% (12)Vote
  • Option B
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither are really good. B shows he can't have much commitment. A at first seems good, but then you realize that it's not necessarily a good thing if he's had four relationships, all of which got serious but none of which could work out. But then again, you did say "four or fewer", so if he'd had one or two serious relationships, that would be good.

So in the end I'd say A is better than B but if A has had four serious relationships that didn't work out (remember, he's 29, so that's more than 8 years of his life spent in separate relationships) then that could be kinda concerning.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i don't really think that either is that impressive and girl is sure to wonder why all these relationships keep ending with these various girls he has dated

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by impressive?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's really up to the answerer. The experiment, of sorts, is to see whether or not men and women are more impressed by the number of relationships, or the quality.

• It doesn't matter how long those relationships lasted. What matters is why they ended.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• goldgunsgirls has a point

With A it's kind of like, well, why haven't they lasted?

With B, that person more than likely has commitment issues or some major flaw that people figure out real quick

But out of the 2 choices, I'd say A

I think it's better if the person has dated around, then had one or 2 serious relationship. The dating around thing(meaning nothing serious, just that) because then they would have figured out what they like or go for

0|0
    0|0