Serious answers about hooking up? guys!

If you hook up with a girl in a not-party situation (everything but have sex), as in say she came over or while you had a few friends over or something, what goes through your mind after the fact? Are you thinking about her days after or never? Do you want to make plans to go further or get to know her more? Or do you just never want to see her again? I'm really just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I fool around with a girl, but don't have sex with her, I most certainly want to go back for more. After high school, you just kind of stop being so "lovey-dovey" and start being more mature in your thinking (at least that's what I believe to be true). That said, I don't think about girls for days after the fact or anything after a one-time hookup. It does depend on how she reacts to me, too, though. If she seems like she wants to see me again I might be thinking about her more often than not. It's not like you can't start a relationship based on a hookup or anything, but it also sends the wrong messages in some ways (e.g. easy, slut, etc.). So yes and no would be the short version of my answer.

What Guys Said 3

• He is probably think of you, spefically how to get back to fooling around with you and finishing the job this time. When you get a guy that close, he is going to think about how to go the rest of the way next time.

• I wouldn't know. I'm not a fan of meaningless hookups (not that I look down upon those who are fans of them). But I'd imagine that there's a lot of variety in what goes through these guys' heads. Some might be intrigued and want to know more about the girl, others might be appreciative of the zero-commitment quality of the hookup and be relieved that they could have fun with the girl without having to follow up on it later.

• Well.. it totally depends on what she says to the guy and how she says that to the guy. If the girl speaks in a way like she just wants some timepass or somethin, then most guys will generally forget her that very night. If she speaks like getting to know the guy more then guys won't just "let" her go. PS (the girl's looks concern to all guys at first sight)!

What Girls Said 0