Trying to figure out what exactly is going through this guy's head?

So...He constantly catches my eyes across the room. He has said he thinks I'm super cute, funny, cool...He knows I like him. He is also very shy. So what is he waiting for? He acts almost intimidated by me and I really like him. How do I get this guy to open up to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because he's not sure if you like him or not. Maybe you're not receptive enough to his flirting. Flirt back with him, call him cute. He should feel more comfortable making moves. But there's nothing wrong with you making moves... why not ask him out? It's not that bad. If you really feel strong about sticking to gender roles, just suggest that you two go out, and have him organize it. But saying "we should go out sometime" is really not that bad. Especially when you already know he's into you.

What Guys Said 2

• one reason (would) be that he has already got a gf.. or if its just that he's too shy, then you should test the isolation rule(i.e. meet him at some place where both of you are alone. it'll kick the shy out of him and start something totally epic! That's how mine had a twist wen my girl met me alone one late evening after college!)

• Because he is shy?... Just go tell him ask him out.

What Girls Said 1

• since he did takeee some soort of effort to let you know he's into you by calling you cute and funny I think you should definitely make a move and just approach him, he seems a little freaked out and super shy. good luckk ! (: