Men: How do you chose?

If you could chose between the hot, popular blond girl and the nice, shy, athletic brunette; who would you chose? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is not a fair comparison.

1. hot, popular blond girl

2. nice, shy, athletic brunette

Both sound attractive but you say nothing about the blond girls personality. If the blond also have the best personality in the world I might choose her. But if she is a bitch then of course I would choose the nice brunette.

Since they are both attractive it comes down to personality. It's always about a nice mix of attractiveness and personality.

What Guys Said 5

• Brunette cause I like athletic girls don't care for a hot girl to much attention from other guys. I'm mean aslong as she can't out run me or jump cause if so I got some work to do...

• I would have to talk to either of them to see if we even click at all. Any sign of stuck-upness though and I'm gone.

• Haha, being popular isn't a trait :D

I guess it would come down to personality although I'm usually not interested in shy girls.

• personally I like the sound of the brunette I have always found athletic girls to be more attractive and since you say she's a nice person definitely

• The nice shy athletic brunette

What Girls Said 0