How do "you" specifically keep it interesting when dating?

I'm not just talking about dates, I'm talking about the way you interact with someone. So far I believe people find it boring with what they deem "nice" people, because those people are sincere and up front, but that's boring. I'm one of those nice people, but I get bored easily and I'm beginning to learn that to maintain mystery keeps it interesting for me.

I don't like guys contacting me everyday, nor would I contact them everyday.

I only expect what I expect from myself; believe me, I am one of the nicest people in the world. I'm talking about being honest, yet getting to know one another little by little. Being honest doesn't necessarily mean that you tell the other every single detail of your day. I've just begun dating and I want to know what techniques both sexes use to keep it fun when getting to know one another. I don't want a guy to buy me an expensive dinner...I'd love to do active things together like hiking
swimming, bbqs, skydiving, and I'd have so much respect for him, if he has his own ambitions...goals etc. I don't want it to be all about me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Interesting how you speak as if guys need to work so hard to reach your standards, but are you even worth all the effort of reaching? Are you simply one of those girls who expects guys to jump through hoops to impress you and please you but you don't do the same? You may find them boring, but who says they think you're top notch anyway. Just sayin

• No, I guess the way I worded my question seems cold, but I'm not like that at all.

• I'd also like to add that I'm asking girls AND guys as to what THEY do to keep it interesting for the other, so can you please answer my question?