How do you know when you've got chemistry with someone, or a connection?

I'm talking about, if you are fulfilled with a healthy state of mind...confident<<<<this cancels out the "depending" on someone to make you happy. I mean, if you are normal how do you know when you like someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have found that others point out the chemistry when I have it with a girl. I never notice it on my own. Ill be at a bar or at dinner and old people will come up to us and say you two are great together, we were watching you I hope you live happy lives and have a wonderful maraige. Only problem with that, they keep doing that to me with my best friend who at the moment is not interested in me, but knows we are like 2 peas in a pod.

What Guys Said 1

• You usually compare your class period schedules. If they line up on the same time you're good.

• GUYS...here's a follow up question: why do you come up with the same lame ass joke? REALLY...ha ha ha yeah Chemistry.

What Girls Said 2

• you just know its like a burst in your heart

• you just know