Do you think it's wrong to experiment on women?

just trying anything to see what kind of result or reaction I get. and its not revenge I just believe in things I have seen myself. girls will tell you what they like and do but the best eyes are someone else how do you feel on this subject?

like trying different pick up lines and bodily gestures. its sorta like dating but not making it official.
im not talking about anything kinky unless that's up your alley. let's start with conversations and dating. the things I will say and do to get a positive reaction or a negative on.

Most Helpful Girl

• experiment with what? there are obviously some things that are okay to experiment with and others that aren't. generally, if you're being honest and straightforward and you have your partner's consent, it's okay.

• you had half of what I was hoping to see. but your on the right track.thx

What Girls Said 4

• nothing wrong with that. that's how you'll learn :)

• *Covers breast* *Covers petals*

If it involves Chocolate-covered strawberries, my naked body and his ... yeah ... why not? It would be oh, so, right!

If it involves whips, electric chair, ropes, etc ... then yes it's wrong!

• Experimenting in what way?

• Why are you trying to get revenge on someone, Remember you reap what you sew.

• no revenge this is like my dating catalog.lol and I'm just testing things before I put my heart on the line

• So basicly what your doing is seeing where her head is, And what she would do over some decisions that you made. I understand that, But testing her is not good. If she's like me , She will pick up on your behavior. And behavior and the eyes tells alot, You better be smart.

• im am smart to f***ing smart.lol that's why I have never had a gf.lol just associates. things that I bring to life would blow any girls mind. so I keep trying until I find the right one:) nice answer though.

What Guys Said 4

• I experiment on old homeless people. I make them things to eat and put different things I find under the sink in their food to see what it does to them. Turns out they're a pretty sturdy bunch!

• If you're interested in seeing where things go with the woman if it works, its fine.

If you're just messing with her, its wrong.

Lying is wrong too.

• hahahahaha I first I saw this question and girst thing I though was like you were going to kidnapp them and do experiements on them, sort og like Frankenstein?

Ps no it isn't wrong.

• experiment with what? I'm confused.