Did I turn him off with my reply?

I messaged this guy a few days ago and I replied to his reply. He still hasn't replied but he's seen it. Aside from other possible reasons like he just doesn't like me, or is super busy, or whatever else is going on in his life, could I have turned him off with my reply?

He seemed enthusiastic so I was excited. He told me a little about how his summer was, and he asked me how I was and what I was up to and the classes I'm taking next year. So I told him! But I don't know it might've been long and boring and I didn't ask him any questions back (since I did when I messaged him first) but I thought he would reply with the classes he was taking...

Any thoughts? Or am I over thinking it? I would also prefer not to send him a follow up because I don't want to seem desperate!

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone over thinks. Definitely normal.

He's playing to many games. Does he like me? He might. Maybe just a little? Did he forget his phone?

If you still want to try. Keep texting him or call him. If you come back with the same question...

Move along just like the rest of us.

What Guys Said 2

• You are overemotional and not over thinking. You should move on. Your a sweet girl and do not let all this emotion overwhelm you. Separate yourself and give yourself time to heal. Good Luck.
    -Nick H.

• So ask him a question.

What Girls Said 3

• You can try saying something random and end the message with a question. Wait at least a week before you panic, and if he still ignores you, he's not worth you going nuts over him. Any decent guy would reply out of politeness, even just a short sentence or a few words.

• He could be busy or just not into you guys say in touch often than you think if they were to like you

• Wait another week and then follow up. If he still doesn't reply, I would flag him off.

• But what do I say now? I might feel kind of embarrassed...I mean I did contemplate this for weeks before actually doing it and now it's dead before it even really started