Why do I feel like I have been hurt so much before that I don't think I can be in a stable relationship?

i just was cheated on, got taken advantage many times, mentally abused. What do I do? I don't think I can ever be in a relationship anymore, I feel like a failure. my anger problem and anxiety is getting worse. I feel like now I'm being the mental abuser and I'm not trying to do that. does anyone feel like this?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to go for this guy just because he's there. Especially if you are at a low point right now...you might find someone even better and will be a better partner if you just wait until you feel better.

• I would have to say my best advice to you is give yourself sometime to get yourself together. Start doing things to work on yourself. At the time when your confidence is built back up again enjoy the time you have being single. Then start looking again, you'll feel better about yourself.

• thank you I agree I mean I'm talking to a guy I like I just feel like I'm not stable and I told him that and he said he's love me for who I am he will be there for me