Sugar babies and sugar daddies?

How do you people feel about the sugar baby and sugar daddy relationship? Two people looking for a beneficial relationship where each know and tells the other what they want out of the relationship and agree to those terms. Is it something to worry about? Or should I mind my own business if a friend is getting into this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind them at all. Some people are drawn to looks or to a person mind and others are drawn to a persons wallet. I've seen these type of relationships start off two people looking at the superficial (money and looks), they got to know each other and are now in love. These type of relationships get a bad rep because sometimes it's just an exchange of money or sex which I don't mind because in most relationships in the beginning there is something that attracted you about that person which lead to you wanting to potentially pursue a relationship.

However, I do feel that in these types of relationship you still need to have relationship basics like trust and honesty etc

What Guys Said 2

• I'm assuming by "sugar daddy" there's some sort of financial benefit involved?

It's more honest than your friend being a gold-digger. If two people can make each other happy or fulfil a need and no one's getting hurt, I don't see anything wrong with it, provided they both know what they're getting themselves into and remain open and honest.

• i think it's great. she gets her college paid, some nice dresses and stuff, and he gets his d*** sucked.

it's just a beautiful business.

What Girls Said 5

• everyone should tell each other what they want, &benefit from the relationship. its a good system. its none of my business, if its about quality time,or communication, or traveling, or bjs.

• I don't care about thanks relationships. That's their business, not anyone else's

• I've never actually had a sugar daddy, but I've met a few men who were looking for that sort of arrangement.

You can't shake the feeling of feeling like a prostitute. Because you know that the only reason he's giving you money is because you're sleeping with him. That's the one condition. Friends? Sure, but he's not gonna hand over a couple Ben Franklins. Hell no. You'll find that on the nightstand after you've f***ed him.

That resonated deeply within my subconscious and my personal morals.

Plus it's really hard to be attracted to some old guy. I disagree with the phrase, "Men become more attractive as they get older." No, people in GENERAL become less attractive with age. It's a fact of life and I refuse to hop into bed with some wrinkly, gray haired, saggy pig. Sorry to put it so bluntly but that is what it is.

If some hot 25 year old offered to pay for my college in exchange for me sleeping with him a couple of times a month, I'd definitely consider it. But a 50 year old...I'm sorry. I'm 21 for f***'s sake.

I've also found that men who make a lot of money tend to be arrogant and FULL OF THEMSELVES. It's like once they reach a certain income bracket, they become an arrogant cocky bastard and have an aire of "you should feel privileged that I am even talking to you and gracing you with my good knowledge and sacred advice."

It's just really annoying.

In my quest to find a sugar daddy, I did however meet someone who I am still with. Needless to say we don't have THAT kind of arrangement. He is a 1%-er. Everything between us is completely genuine and we've been officially dating for 2 months now. I can honestly say that he's everything I want in a guy. Yeah, he is older. A good 15 years older. I don't mind, because he's not THAT old. And he even has gotten work done on his face. They infused it with collagen to make it younger.

• mind your business, people enter stupid relationships but trying to interfere just makes it worse and it really isn't your concern, you can't understand peoples' feelings in relationships.

• I'd rather a girl have a sugar daddy than hook up with fwbs or temporary boyfriends who aren't that invested in her. it's no different than what most girls do except she gets better benefits from it. It's not anything to worry about because she's making an informed choice.

society attaches a stigma whenever money and gifts are coupled with sex. one could say "well that's prostititution!" but does that automatically make it wrong? I would rather have sex with a guy who's rich and can do things for me than have sex with a guy who isn't doing anything for me at all except d***. d*** is easy to get, I'd rather get the money along with it.