Guys: Does this bother you?

I'm sure you guys have probably noticed this on some girls, but the hair over a girls lip. Does it bother you if she just leaves it alone(it's not a lot)?

I'm wondering cause I just got a boyfriend and I'm sure we'll have our first kiss soon and I wanna know if that's something I should worry about.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't worry about it, but it's probably better to take care of it than leave it alone.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally really don't like it. I would get rid of it by waxing or something.

• If its really noticeable ... it bothers me a little.

If there's a lot and its dark, wax it off.

• if I see fuz its a big turn off.

• Just wax it.

• Not to be harsh, but its compleely gross and noticable no matter how little there is. Any facial peach fuzz needs to be take care of for a girl

• Get rid of them, pull them out, burn them - whatever. It's something what no girl should have.

• Well all girls have it, we just wax it so we don't. lol

• All of the girls I've ever met have. So, I think they probably just got rid of it before you saw it.

• everybody has a little hair over their lip. some might have lighters or thinner .

What Girls Said 2

• it's so easy to wax off. just get some face wax strips and get rid of it, you only have to do it like once a month and it takes like 5 mins.

• get rid of it