How should I approach this??

Ok so I have been talking to this girl and I asked her out to lunch . She said yes so I go their and she doesn't show up. I texted her to ask if she was coming and no responses. How do you think I should call her or something else.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she stood you up.. either that or something SUPER important came up, or her meeting ran into lunch or something and she couldn't respond. Either way, don't push it. If in fact she did just stand you up, then she's not interested, better save face by not chasing her. And if in fact something came up, she SHOULD contact you and apologize, and in that case you can set up a raincheck.

What Girls Said 1

• She stood you up. I wouldn't contact her any further. She should have the decency to contact you and let you know if something came up. If she doesn't then she's not interested and is a bitch for doing that so I'd move on.

What Guys Said 1

• forget about her, don't call anymore