Is it a turn on when a guy knows about a lot of stuff?

More specifically I'm speaking more in a social sense.

Is it a turn on if a guy is one of those guys, that knows everyone in town, all the hot bars, unknown and amazing restaurants, the best stores, the coolest parties, etc? Basically he knows all the hot spots around town.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.. THATS AWESOME. That means that we'll always have something great to do, (not saying you ALWAYS have to go out..) but its great because you're never stuck in that "what do you want to do?" "i dunno.. what do you want to do?" "i don't know where do you want to go?" "i dunno.. where can we go?" silly conversation lol (of which I've had many times.) I mean, knowing everyone in town is a bit intimidating sometimes, to some people but really I think it's a great thing to be in so touch with what's going on. =)

What Girls Said 6

• It's cool, but not really a turn on for me. His (1) personality and (2) looks are much more important to me.

• I find that quite good because the guy is sharing something partof his life with you but then again I'd like God to take us to our places. Places the guy and me has never been to, something totally new for me and him, something unexpected, meeting people...

• If I sat and waited for god to take me places I would never leave my living room...

• I don't mean it literally. Do you take everything literal?

• that's cool with me... but not a turn on neither off... but it would be a turn on if he knows about other kinds of stuff too (like Historical stuff, computers, science...)

• That's simply what I would call intelligence which is another question. But I see and agree with your point.

• Ofcourse not! Especially if you're trying to be with an outgoing girl or trying to take someone out of their comfort zone. it's pretty impressive.

• Sorry! didn't answer your question. no, it's not a turn on, but it gives you points

• np, I understood what you meant.

• Not a turn on sexually, but it's awesome because it would make for good dates! :)

• Yes, never a dull moment with him and he's popular and fun

What Guys Said 0