First meeting at beach?

So I caved and gave into trying online dating since I want a relationship and not some college age hookup. I was sick of not having something serious. I met this girl online who actually goes to the same college as me. We have a lot in common so chatting has been enjoyable. It also turns out we have places at a nearby beach town for the summer. I won't be getting down for another two weeks but she is down there for the rest of the summer. We plan on meeting down there when I am down. Any ideas for a nice beach meetup/date? Honestly who doesn't enjoy nice long walks on the beach as the sunsets? That is kind of cliche in my opinion though. Just interested in hearing others opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it is a nice first date , walking around is good and offer to buy her a coffee or something.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah that's totally sweet. Another suggestion is swinging her by some of the shops near the beach. That will give you guys a more of a chance to talk while you're walking around

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know y'all's age or interests. But always hanging out drinking a little while getting some sun is always a good way to get to know someone. If you don't drink, there are a ton of other fun activities you can do on the beach. Look into swimming, renting a jet ski, paddle boat or really anything that you would consider as fun. The idea is try to have fun but while you can still hold a casual conversation. Avoid activities that you can not hold a conversation while doing.

• Sorry for the poor grammar. Also, if you are going to drink, keep it simple. Beer or champagne are good for being in the sun. Stay away from mixed drinks and hard liquor. If you like her and feel that she is prospective girl friend, avoid drinking too much and only use it as a social lubricant.