What should I do? Should I talk to him?

I have been going on dates with this guy, we would often talk by phone for hours and everything was alright... he met my parent and I met his parents... I thought he really like me.. but out of no where he started ignoring my text and messages I send...

I've been meaning to ask him why, but whenever I tried I never end up asking because I am scared of rejection... I tried getting advice from my sister who is married and all... and she tells me don't ask him and also ignore him because he isn't interested in me... since everyone told me the same thing, I decided to ignore him... but I really can't do it... I really like him a lot...

Its been a month since we last talked almost 2 months...!

What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• In my humble opinion, you have gotten a pretty good message from him that he is not interested in you. Time to move and forget about him. Sorry, but from the little I know that is really the best thing I would say do.

Hope this helps and good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• thats really weird. he suddenly ignored you like that? I'd say ignore him, because in most occasions, the guy will respond to that. but you said its been almost 2 months since you guys tlaked so obviously he's up to something. big possibility that he found another girl he likes. I say move on and find other guys. if he cared about you he would call or text soon enough. :)