She has a boyfriend, what should I do?

I met this girl that I think is perfect in every way possible, I met her at this camp I'm at right now, and I think she feels the same way about me Because I have never had a girl show so much interest in me, she's flirty and all that but she has a boyfriend, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say leave it alone. Key factor, she has a boyfriend. Some girls just flirt naturally, it doesn't mean she's actually into you. There's nothing wrong with flirting back and just being friends with her. But don't go beyond that or you're in for a heap of trouble. If it's too much for you to talk to her anymore then tell her that her flirting makes you uncomfortable since she's in a relationship. But like I said, don't pursue it unless you like drama.

• theres a difference between flirting and actually showing genuine interest in a person though, like when girls flirt there all like "omg help me I don't know what to do!", but when someone shows interest they ask questions like where you from, what do you like to do, what dorm are you staying in the fall, what classes, etc..., any advice on how to make her forget about her boyfriend?

• luck not needed I get A1 bitches

• More like worcestershire sauce bitches

What Girls Said 4

• You shouldn't get involve with her whole hea in a relationship, it'll be bad for you. You'll have problems with the boyfriend that your trying to steal his girl and you do not want to be in a love triangle, you will get hurt

• i won't have problems with the boyfriend because this is college, and they are doing a long distance thing

• Hope your proud for ruining a relationship

• as long as I get some, dgaf

• This is just reiterating, but if she's in a relationship and doing this now, she's going to do it to you down the line. And I doubt that's part of your description of perfect.

• No because she isn't meant to be with that other guy but if she's meant to be with me then she won't cheat, if she cheats on me then obviously she's not the one

• Reading your replies to other questions, everyone is telling you the same thing. You sound a little deluded, honestly. No good relationship can be started in the wrong way. Unless you're only interested in having sex with her and moving on, in which case leave her alone anyway cause she's in a real relationship and you probably shouldn't try to screw that up for sex.

• In the same situation ATM and its sucks big time tbh don't know what to do with myself other than mope around like a miserable loser lol, I told my crush that I liked him and I sort of knew he was seeing someone it sucks and my heart hurts and I can't remove my sour face and now I feel helpless and stuck boo, I have no advice tbh to give other than I'm sorry your in the same situation as me, I wouldn't wish this sort of pain on anyone :(

• add me and we can talk about our sadness together lol

• Ok lol sent you a request

• nothing. back away.

What Guys Said 5

• if she's flirting with you and she has a boyfriend she'll probably cheat on you if you get with her just saying.

• Ignore her, she's flirting while having a boyfriend.. do I have to say more? Second she'll be all flirty until you respond, then she'll do 2 things, one - cheat with you ( who wants to be with a cheater ), two - become all weird and treat you like you're going to rape her, every single dam time she sees you. I've been down both paths, it's not worth it. Just ignore her.

• i don't think she knows that I know she has a boyfriend, ill just chill for now, not gonna really make a move

• There is nothing you can do, the ball is in her court. Wait for the other guy to f*** up, or for her to like you more

• realize she is flirty and has a boyfriend. And when you are her boyfriend she will be flirty with another guy. I say have fun but don't get into a relationship with her.

• shes like wifey material tho

• you think she is wife material if she's flirting with another guy while she is in a relationship and giving him the impression that she isn't happy with her current boyfriend? sounds more like the girl doesn't know what she wants in life and is just looking for the next Mr. Right Now. That's my Opinion.

• Ask her if its serious between her and boyfriend, play it cool, and don't freak out if she shoots you down and you realize you mistook friendliness for flirtation.

• i think I'm just not gonna mention her having a boyfriend and see where it goes, if they are still together after a month then I'm not gonna bother anymore

• A month?

5 bucks says you're fzoned by then.

• hmmm allright 2 weeks then, then I'm over it