Guys, do you think about your ex? ?

Very rocky and long distance relationship. Lasted over a year and dude convinced me to get an apartment with him. Swore he loved me as Much as his kids and I was the greatest he ever knew. All the sudden he stops texting or calling and a few days later jumps in a new relationship with a girl in his town. Now he lives with her and they haven't even dated a month. I'm baffled. I wonder how he can do this and feel OK ? I wonder if I ever cross his mind because he is still all I think about

Most Helpful Guy

• Some times. Good, and bad. Isn't healthy though. Similar happened to me in one I had.. but I don't do that sh*t anymore. after 2 times it seemed pointless, and meant nothing anyways. Just a waste of time, good way to get ones hopes up. Trusting someone is harder in person, over the net.. even harder. Temptations everywhere, and knowing how hedonistic everyone is, I wouldn't put it past them to 'forget'. Then feel guilty and walk away and stop talking to the other person,and make up some lame ass excuse that makes no f'n sense. Words are words. They mean nothing.For all you know, he could've f***ed 20 chicks while 'with you'. Physical affairs and emotional are different in many ways. He has kids you say, and no wife? That's a red flag in itself.

I know the feeling all to well. You feel robbed of time. Like a parasite stole a year or more of your life,leached on your emotions for themselves and left you for dead without any care about you or consideration. It is what it is.Better to lose his number and forget about it. delete everything involving him,get rid of gifts, anything of that nature. If you want to talk, feel free to message me.

• I did deleat everything and throw out anything that reminded me of him.It has been a month and I am just so mad at myself for being played like that. I knew it the whole time,but beleived him when he said it was insecurities and he loved me. I am still walking around with this gut wrenching feeling in my tummie and I just want it to go away.Why does such a hurtfull person like him get to be happy? where the hell is karma?lol

• Everyone goes through similar things. Some of us care a lot less than others. If you hate feeling like that, don't dwell on it. Go do something fun.My advice. I can understand what you're saying,although it's better to let that bird fly with its broken wings then hoping it gets shot while crippled.

• woah. I like that! good words!

What Guys Said 4

• The guy is NOT a good example of a good guy. He probable has known that woman for a while now, and somehow she did something you didn't causing him to move on, but it could end up like 80/20 rule where you were his 80 percent and this other woman is a 20. For me, I think about my exes A LOT but not like "Oh I miss her so much.." and then go down a 45 minutes day dream. Its a quick thought wondering if their okay or how they probably are, I mean they were my girlfriend at one point in time I DID care about them and still do, just not to the same extent as my current girl. He sounds like a jerk...I'll be honest, I would leave him and though it was a year, your going to have to move on. But he will, he'll never forget you, but never show HIM weakness, show that your confident about moving on (even if not) Because guys like him sometimes feel better when the woman they left is tearing and on the floor about him leaving, but once seeing you happy, and maybe with another man he'll think, "Well damn, how did she end up so happy?" SO hope this helps, and sorry you had to go through that.

• your better off , this guy is a lost person , ,he doesn't even know who he is , and the new girl will see soon enough as well ...lots of fish in the sea ! no worries :)

• She is falling for his game as well. He sends her flowers at work and sweet stuff he never did for me... :( Oh well, guess he is trying to up his game because she knows he was with me when he got with her.lol

Yes there is plenty of fish in the sea. I just need to fish better.

• Apparently the man did not know what he wanted and used you as a temporary excitement. You should stop thinking, he is not worth.

• This is what she made me look like! link What do YOU think I think about my x?

What Girls Said 1

• Unfortunately for you he was probably weighing up his options. By that I mean he had other girls interested who he could be with whenever he wanted as they probably lived close by. Long distance relationships are the hardest kind of relationship especially when a physical side needs to be fulfilled and can't be.