Guys: Is it a turn off when a girl is bigger than you?

I don't mean like, 200 lbs bigger or anything like that. But the guy I kinda like is smaller than me, like he's a short guy (just a little taller than me) compared to other guys. He's got abs and strong arms and everything, but I'm way more broad shouldered than him. I'm not a big girl or anything, (I'm like 130 lbs), but I'm not small compared to him. Like, I have a bigger waist than him and I weigh probably like 20-30 lbs more.

So do you find it a turn off when a girl is bigger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's hot when a girl is bigger than me (height and tone, not weight). I'm 6'1 190 pounds so most of the girls I date are smaller but I've had a couple experiences with girls 5'11 and 6' . Really buff or stocky girls are not my thing but I know some guys like it. We all have our different likes and dislikes. I know when I become friends with a girl and if we really connect, looks become a lot less important.

What Guys Said 6

• I suppose... Not too many girls are over 6'3" with like a football players frame and muscles. It would be kind of hard to be feminine looking if she was bigger then me.

• For me it isn't a turn-off but it's not a turn-on either. Who knows, some small people prefer their spouse to be bigger. I know a few friends who -only- date bigger than them. So, don't let it discourage you, that's a turn-off.

• Nope. What turns me off would be her performance during the sex.

• big turn off

• Yes I do.

• as a skinny guy its just part of life so no it doesn't bother me.

please spread the word that skinny guys don't care if a girl is a 'bigger' than us

What Girls Said 1

• I have always wanted to know something like this. Good question.

I have been with guys who I was bigger than. I'm 5'4" and 175lbs.

The guy would be like 6'1 and 16olbs.

I felt weird.