How do you feel when a girl is too vulgar?

Would it bother you? because girls will say it bothers them when a guy is too vulgar, so what about a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I'm not a fan, I just think its not classy. It doesn't really have to do with whether the person is a guy or a girl for me. If it's necessary I won't like it. I mean, I'm not a prude or anything, I curse all the time but I rarely drop an F bomb unless something is seriously pissing me off.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate when anyone is too vulgar. It's just trashy. And when a lady does it, it just sounds out of place and even worse.

• I hate when guy or girl is overly vulgar. They can say f*** or any other curse word, but please keep it to one curse word per 10 minutes, not every other word.

• Yup, I just think ":/".

• Guys love vulgarity so I don't see how it would bother them. They love vulgarity and especially vulgar women.

• But do you like it? are you vulgar because guys like it in your opinion?

• No, that's why I'm single.

• i feel like girls like that are trying too hard to be cool and "one of the guys"

What Guys Said 2

• when it's over the top and insulting others then I don't like it,

but I have no problem with swearing

• Yeah, I find it uncouth.