WHAT did I do to this guy?

I was talking to a guy, I said he was OK as long as he had a cute face, he asks if I like his pics, and I say yes, I'm nice then a smiley face, then he says this: "thanks 4 not being truthful ****, go f*** yourself ****, f***ing worthless ****"

Now I am upset I have no idea at all what I did I need help right now :'(

lol the 4 stars stands for a word that rhymes with hunt. sorry didn't notice that

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's insecure about his appearance.

What Guys Said 3

• Is this someone that you only know online?

If so, he could just be being rude because he can say whatever he wants without any "real life" repercussions. It's not very nice.

• yeah your telling me :\

• You shouldn't take it personally ... because this guy knows very little about you. He wasn't really reacting to YOU as a person, but to some words and pictures on a screen.

That doesn't make it OK, but it might help you to realize that most likely he was upset about something else in his life that doesn't have anything to do with you. He was just lashing out & you happened to get caught in the cross-fire, which sucks.

Just remind yourself that nothing he said was true! You are not worthless!

• Thank You :)

• That guy is an idiot, you've done nothing wrong.

• What he said was wrong but at the same time, I would of acted the same way. I never believe any woman who calls me cute or good looking. Women believe and think they can tell a guy anything and he'll be dumb enough to believe it.

What Girls Said 6

• oh the 4 stars stands for c you next thurday ha ha got it. well people are weird. once a chick hitted on my online and I didn't have to talk to her but I was nice and she said I was hot blah blah and she asked what I thought about her and I didn't want to say you look ugly so I said I guess you are pretty but I'm not into girls, and she said oh I see now you are chubby, and there was just normal face pics of me, haha. I told her you thought I was hot and I just said you were pretty so I wouldn't hurt your feelings but you are really ugly to be honest. Some people are real phychos, I don't know if they do it in hope of ruining peoples selfesteem or they feel rejected or hurt so they have to hurt you back. maybe he felt hurt when you said he is OK, maybe he wanted to hear you are so hot or gorgeous and took OK as an insult. anyway if it bothers you write him back like I was truthful its not my problem you can't take that you are just mediocre and block him after you sent it

• I think that's the same guy who was harassing me. The same thing happened to me except when he started cursing me out in private messages I told him "have a nice day" and completely ignored him and anything else he said.

Don't take it personally, but take precautions. Watch out because if it is the same guy, he has a tendency to stalk online. If you have any Facebook or blog information posted anywhere in your profile he could also harass you there (happened to me). Also, he might start to flagging or reporting all your questions and comments as being spam and offensive and have them removed (also happening to me). Doesn't help, since the moderators don't check the actual content before removing things. I would suggest reporting him to the mods if he continues. Best of luck :)

• Some people are just stupid. Don't listen to him or even be hurt. I'm talking to a guy and he's similar. First thing he said to me is "Tell me what you think about my face and no compliments or I'll delete you." He's an idiot. He thinks that things have to be so wrong with him that there can't possibly be anything good and if you compliment him your lieing. Just go with your life and ignore him. He's just fishing for compliments you know?

• lol I already blocked him so there ain't no coming back to me for this guy HAHA!

• I think one or two of his shirts were blue... lol ya his eye is kinda funky too.

• lol were all getting attacked by the same guy

• Trollolo

• The dude's obviously an a**hole (because it's the internet and people become 1000% more assholish when there are no real life consequences) but it's obvious this guy is reallllly insecure and probably sort of bitter.

• He's just a jerk, forget about his ass. I know he will text you again but if I were you I would ignore his ass.

• i blocked him lol

• I got confused with "talking" to "texting" whoops haha, but yeah screw him.