Dating three girls at the same time?

I've been on a few dates with this guy...yesterday he informed me that he was hanging out with another girl, and he was suppost to be meeting another one very soon, just dosen't know when...and then when on to talk about how dating is about exploring your options with different people. .how would you feel about this?

Because personality, I don't think its fair in the least bit and I don't want to feel like I have competition when I just want to focus on the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• While he's right that dating is about exploring other people, and in the very beginning I don't think there's anything wrong with what he's doing, I do think it's wrong to tell you the way he did. If you ask, of course he should be honest. But coming right out and saying he's dating lots of girls after a few dates with you is very rude. To me, it not only sounds like he's bragging, but it also sounds like he's trying to let you know where you stand (that he's not interested in getting serious). I also think there's a time limit on how long he can be dating multiple people without it being disrespectful or showing disinterest in you. After a few dates, he should be cutting down his options to you alone if he's very interested...not adding a new one in. If it were me, I would tell him I appreciate the honesty, but I don't think him and I are going to work out, and move on.

At this rate, considering you've been on a few dates AND he's adding a new girl, it won't go anywhere serious. You'll also lose his respect if you put up with it. Better to be the one who got away.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be like mmmmmmmmmmmmmnaaah if I wasn't super attracted and didn't feel she was worth the effort.

Otherwise, I do think it's alright, I mean he's single and he's also honest. I don't think it's wrong for someone to date several people when they aren't in a relationship. Sounds like a bit of a dumbass for rubbing it in your face like that though ^^. If he did that 3 times he might just be dating no one now lol.

• There is nothing wrong with dating more then one person girls and guys both can do this but you will find guys do it more. Dating people is about finding the person how you won't to be with and if that means seeing more than one person that is fine.

If you don't won't him seeing more than just you. You should ask him to be your girlfriend. Then it is not right to be seeing any one eles.

What Girls Said 4

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with dating more than one person at the same time. He could have used some more tact though, and worded it a bit different. Like maybe instead of being specific about how many other girls or when he's meeting them, crap like that, just telling you that he wasn't ready to be exclusive and while he's enjoying getting to know you, he's still keeping his options open. I can understand why you are hurt, and while dating mulitple people might work for him, if it doesn't work for you, then it might not be the right time/or guy for you.

• Ummm I would say he's a scumbag. There's a difference between exploring your options and "feeling out" (aka whoring yourself out) every girl in town.

• He is being honest and a date does not mean you are exclusive so I don't see the problem with it. How is it not fair? You have the option of doing the same thing.

• well then I think you should have a talk about your intentions because it sounds like you want a relationship and he may not. ask him straight out if he is looking for a relationship or if he only wants to casual date, if he doesn't want to commit I think you are better off not dating anymore because you want exclusivity and he may not.

he could be wanting a girlfriend and just not have decided yet or he could just be playing the field. many guys do this. if they haven't clearly committed to you they are probably seeing other women.