How often do you guys meet a girl that looks like a girl you know and or are interested in?

so I went to church today and saw this girl sitting there. I didn't get a clear look at her but from a short distance away, she closely if not 100% resembled the girl that has gone home for the summer. I mean from behind, you couldn't tell if she was my friend from school. but I soon found out when I heard her voice, I guess it wasn't my friend from school. I guess it gets interesting when you meet someone that looks a lot like your crush. what do you guys think?

What Girls Said 1

• Awww. It's not that she looks like your crush, it's just that you're thinking about your crush, so you assumed that girl was her. I've been through similiar situations where I think I know that someone, but turns out to be a totally different person.

What Guys Said 0