Did I do a stupid thing?

This guy and I have been a "thing" for a couple months now and we aren't going to date because we're both going to college in a couple months ( even though I want to date him )...A couple nights ago at a party, He and I were talking and he told me he does really honestly like me a lot.. then I asked if he wanted to go for a walk (make out) and he said no.. like 5 times I tried to get him to go with me... honestly I just sick of it.. then he left the party later that night (which hurt) and yeah, I was really drunk and ended up making out with the guy who was my grad escort... Honestly I feel so bad that I did that... It's eating me alive inside I don't know what I'm gonna do when he finds out... Should I feel bad about this? :(

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry dear but...

"asked if he wanted to go for a walk (makeout) and he said no.. like 5 times I tried" - Big mistake.

"I was really drunk and eneded up making out with the guy who was my grad escort" - He finds out about that, game over.

What Girls Said 0