Why is he giving me an attitude when he's the one with a girlfriend?

I like a guy very much,I care for him as well, I know he likes me too ...we are friends ...but because of him having a girlfriend I'm being very distant to him and he's also being very distant to me, but he gets absolutely crazy when other guys are hitting on me to the point that he will give me an attitude or insult me and then feel bad about it later on. It's been months and he is still in a relationship with his girl ... so I don't understand, why is he doing this to me ? It is frustrating me, because I want to be his friend, but I can't because of his attitude towards my love life.

Most Helpful Girl

• His actions should speak wonders about what kind of boyfriend and person he is. Would you want to be the girlfriend in this scenario? Definitely don't attempt to make him a boyfriend, and if he can't act like a good friend (which it seems like he can't with his insults), then back away from him completely. You're single, he has no right to insult you for your love life. Quite hypocritical if you ask me, considering he's the one emotionally cheating on his girl.

What Guys Said 1

• you have a chemical connection ...if you two ever hook up it will be awesome ! unfortunately he doesn't understand this :(

What Girls Said 2

• No offence hun, but if he has a girlfriend I don't think he likes you in that way. He may only go crazy at you when other guys hit on you because he cares for you, hope this helps xx

• He has a girlfriend , You shouldn't care what he thinks. I hope your not seeing him while he has a girlfriend , If you're he's using you. I can't believe anybody would think this is a chemical connection.