Girls when you have a boyfriend do you still hang out with other guys whithout your boyfriend?

What reasons do you hang out with other guys for if you do?

• Yes
  • Yes but very rarely
  • No
  • Show results

Most Helpful Girl

• not really, I have guy friends but I hardly talk to them because I'm always wanting to be with my boyfriend (:

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I'll be the first to admit that I have a lot of guys friends, and some of my past boyfriends couldn't deal with it, and some were fine with it. It all has to do with trust, I've had these friends longer and known them longer that I have known whoever it is that I am dating and I will not just change my friendships because the man I'm with is too insecure to believe that I can have a purely platonic friendship with other males. Now I would never put myself in a situation where anything COULD happen, because that would be bad. But I trust myself, and my friends, and my significant other will have to as well.

• Yes I do because that's how I treat my friends. The majority of whom I've known all my life so I'm not just going to dump them for someone new in my life. I have always been a bit of a tomboy and my fiance trusts me. There are guys out there who are friends with a girl simply because they want to sleep with her but thankfully there are also men mature enough to hold a platonic relationship and don't feel the need to f*** everything that moves

• I have a lot of guy friends and I'm going to hang out with them. I would like for the guy I'm with to want to hang out and get along with my friends to. I have few girl friends and I would want the guy I'm with to trust me.

• Yes. Because they are my FRIENDS.

• Yes, so you still hang out with your girl friends?

• No. I have only ever been friends with two girls I didn't want to have sex with. Most guys don't talk to a girl unless we want sex or them to be our girlfriend. The way guys are wired it's pointless to talk to girls we aren't attracted to, we get along much better with guys. Knowing this is why I don't like my girlfriend hanging with other guys.

• I see. Well as a woman I can't help but be bias, although if you trust her enough you know she won't cheat on you. Also, she will choose you above her guy friends. If she start proritising other guys, then there is a problem.

• Yes. My boyfriend isn't insecure and knows that I wouldn't go against him. Plus, I wouldn't drop the friends that I made before we started going out.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm wondering whether the female answerers here are saying they hang out with their guy friends one-on-one / in private, or as a group. If it's the latter, that's fine, but if it's the former, I see some problems in that.

• oh naive women lol.

• I know. Pretty much all guy friends want to have sex with the girl or at least would do it if there was an opportunity even in a "platonic" friendship. That's why I don't like when girls want to hang out with guy friends too much.

• Maybe, there are those cases the guy might not be interested, but those are REALLY rare compared to the guys who'd want to do their friend.