How does your significant other treat you?

does he or she treat you like they're supposed to or sometimes failed to do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't currently have a boyfriend, but I am kind of interested in someone. If we decide to pursue a relationship and can make it work despite our differences, I think he would treat me right. He's already pretty nice to me most of the time, so I don't think I need to worry.

What Girls Said 1

• He's very sweet to me. He can also be a total jerk sometimes, but hey! So can I.

He's a really good guy. He always does romantic stuff, suprises me, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Any girl that makes it to be my long-term girlfriend is going to be treating me wonderfully more often than not. I appreciate the rare girl that goes out of her way to be a fantastic girlfriend, while at the same time I have next to no tolerance for one who is selfish or worse yet, a genuine pain. Currently I'm not seeing anyone due to work, but if I was, I'd expect her to be nice more often than naughty. That's the whole point of having a girlfriend in my opinion. You're life should be better with her in it. If it isn't, it is time to get rid of her and find a new girl.