Girls: Looking at your guy as he is right now...if he had to go to prison, do you think he'd survive?

And I'm not talking that "with a strong support group" or "minimal security" crap. Just him as the person he is now...do you think he could cut it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely, he would be his own man army in prison lol

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. He spent a good deal of his adolescence locked up in juvenile and then in county. He's been good for like 10 years now, stayed out of trouble. But he's had enough jail and street experience to get him by if he somehow ended up going to prison.

• He'd be just fine, haha. He'd probably intimidate a lot of them anyways.

• My ex would be fine..

• He'd have it really rough!

He's 6-6 but lean and very good looking- so guys would want to beat him up because of his stature and others would want him for his looks... Then there's the matter of his enormous penis... It's really best he stays out of jail :P

• Yeah, I think he could survive. He's short but he's strong and muscular. ha ha This is kind of a funny question.

• Hell no... He's so good looking and scrawny... Anyway, I've always been into tall and scrawny dudes or dudes who look like sick birds =p

• Yes he could survive. He's a strong, big man.

• Heh, no. I'd have a better chance at survival than he would.

• My boyfriend is a 6'7 intimidating man. Would never hurt a fly but nobody would try anything on him. Plus he used to be a prison guard so he can hold his own.

• I'll take my ex as an example because I'm not with someone right now. Yes.

• -12% chance. He wouldn't make it in JUVY.

• Lol no chance

• 100% AND he'd have a few bitches.

• Funny you ask this, because this is something I think about thanks to shows like 'Locked Up'. I'm a hug worrier when it comes to a guy I care about and I try to pick guys who can defend themselves so that I don't have to freak out, worrying that something awful will happen to them.

• Lol probably not..

• Yeah lol

What Guys Said 1

• Doubt it, girls seem to like those tall skinny guys.

• Lol tall and skinny does not cut it. 5'7 and muscular is way better than tall and skinny.