Texting Question - any advice please

I've been texting the guy I met for a few weeks now, we've said we fancy each other and want to see how things go so we've planned to meet up when I get back from a holiday in a few weeks time. but recently he's stopped texting me as much.

to start with he'd text every day even whilst he was at work and through the evening but now I get a few (literally) texts a day - sometimes only the one. although the texts I do get from him are long and cute and he still sounds keen on me/to see me.

I'm just a bit confused as to why now he's doesn't seem as interested as before? (even though his texts do) if that makes sense?

am I wasting my time?

What Guys Said 1

• he isn't texting as much because he got what he wanted, a date. Seriously not a big deal at all. Have fun on your date!

• I suppose this makes sense, thankyou.

I find it a bit rude that I text him this morning (had a few questions in) yet still no reply?

• lol he could be a night owl or just hasn't checked his phone. Don't stress over that...unless he never replies.

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're being too paranoid. Its natural for things to slow down after a while. At first it's like OMG I WANT TO TEXT THIS PERSON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY BECAUSE THEYRE EFFING AWESOME. But then it'll slow down to, wow I really like this person, but I'm not obsessed anymore. If he tells you that he has feelings for you, and if he hasn't stopped texting you entirely then there's nothing to worry about.