I had a date last night and got a text in the morning?

Hey, so I went on a date last night it was a first date from online. It seemed to go well dropped her off she said she had a good time and stuff. I got a text today

"I had a really good time last night time went by really fast. When you talked about your ex and I talked about mine I just was like I need more time. I broke up with him like a month ago. Please don't be made or take it the wrong way. I am sorry"

I was just sort of confused and just basically said its cool I understand I've been there before. Talked a bit more and I said well you got my number.

I was wondering if you think she was being sincere or just was not interested at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it really matter? She closed the door on further dating and that is really what is most important.

Also, fyi, never talk about ex's on a first date. I get that it is hard to avoid talking about ex's if we talk about our past, but it can be done. I just think a first date that spends any time at all discussing past romances is doomed. I assume any adult I have dated has at least one or more ex's that meant something but I don't need to know a thing about their relationship unless they think she will jump out of the bushes at some point that night... :)

What Girls Said 3

• You shouldn't bring up exes because no matter what sometimes it brings those feelings back. Avoid it as much as possible in the beginning of the get to kno you stage, that way when your not there she thinks of the good time she had with you not how it was with him.

• i think she was being honest

• awee, I think she needs more time and was being sincere but I personally think you should forget about her. Like the girl said below, don't talk about your exs on the first date. Exs is not a good topic at all. The only time I even want to know about someones ex is if she is going to attack me some how or some way.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't try to conclude whether or not someone is sincere / truthful / etc - unless THAT specific person has given you a reason not to. My personal belief based on your interpretation of events is that she was sincere and is interested, but that she wants to test you and see if you are going to be another horrible memory/fling. My advice is to keep showing her you are interested and try to conversate with her like you have been doing. Through time, she will grow to trust you and you to her - else you will have your reason and answer to this question (where it's up to you, as to decide whether or not she is worth sticking around).

~ ArtistBBoy