Should you ask your girlfriend how she feels about you?

I've been dating this girl for 3 months now and I really like her, though I don't think she's committed to the relationship like am I, should I ask her how she feels about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes yes and yes! I was in the exact same situation and it feels so good to know where you both stand in a relationship and communication is the key, ask he where she stands as far as Being commuted to the relationship. Don't cause her of anything or bombard her with questions just simply ask her and tell her you would like reassurance. Good luck and always remember that communication is the key to success

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you should ask her. Tell her you really like her and want to take the next step in the relationship and ask her how she feels about that.

• Yes. Be honest. I like honesty and bluntness... and she may be waiting for you to ask her and she is aloof because she hasn't gotten the attention she wants.

What Guys Said 2

• you should definitely ask her!

• I think that would show that you are insecure about your own value as a boyfriend, and that insecurity would be a turn off for most women.