Should I call him to say goodbye?

so my ex is traveling abroad tomorrow, to make things short I still love that guy and he knows, he said that we'd better stay friends, but like two weeks ago I told him to stay away because I thought he got in a relationship *But actually he didn't*

two days ago I texted him that I wanted to see him before he travel, he said okay and told me to call him to see where to meet , but I didn't, because I thought he was the one who should've called.

anyway we didn't talk since then, but really I wanna call him so bad, we didn't call or meet for 3 months ! I really miss him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's your ex. He doesn't have to call. You should prob move on because eventually he will get into another relationship. If he really wanted to be with you, he would be, simple. You are wasting time getting upset over these things.