Do you agree with this opinion on Online Dates failing?

Many times when an online relationship comes to fruition and the two finally meet, the guys will mostly be satisfied having known what to expect, while girls will be either very disappointed or at least somewhat disappointed because the guy wasn't everything they imagined.

Do most online relationships live and die based on the girl's emotions? It seems like girls will fantasize so much about their man and create a false image that is ideal. When you finally meet and he isn't so ideal, the relationship fails. The girl's emotions both keep the relationship going and also cause it to fall apart.

Guys mostly are visual and understand what they are getting unless she's using fake pictures or a bad webcam. I hardly hear of guys being disappointed, but definitely the other way around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't believe that either gender is mostly at fault for things not working out though I have no way of telling. So I don't agree or disagree with the opinion because there are too many factors and circumstances for every individual couple.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I've tried online dating and each date I went on was disappointing. I've actually stopped because I found the men to be kinda weird and/or wanting to move fast into a relationship.

• Ya also not being honest upfront like leading on/settling

• Dating in real life is better since its upfront

• Ya I made a fake account on zoosk with a picture from a magazine and now I can't delete it I'm still geting 'flirts'

• i am sure guys are disappointed too. but I do agree that one failure is due to different expectations. it is very hard to have zero expectations of what the person will be like. you just can't tell from the internet.

What Guys Said 0