He double books on accident, should I be mad?

guy that I've been dating made plans with me last night, then texts me this morning and says that he might've double booked on accident and that he totally forgot he was supposed to meet up with the boys tonight. should I be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• How many dates have you been on? Is this the first time he has done this?

• on average 2-3 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. we've only been dating for 2 months, but yes first time he's done this

• I don't think you should be mad at him. He's probably telling the truth and forgot he had plans. Just make sure he doesn't do it with any kind of frequency.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell him you're disappointed and hope it doesn't happen again. He'll get the point.

• Maybe it depends I'm soooooooo calender disabled I would do that probably serously thought yesterday was Sunday hahahahaha

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly if he made plans with you then he wants to see you. If its the first time he canceled I wouldn't worry about it, but if it happens again then I'd say something.

• let it go this time but if it keeps happening speak up