How can I get him to feel bad?

theres this guy.. & he's been using me. but I've been kinda using him too. we just use each other to hook up & that's it. but he always calls the shots..its always when he wants to hook up. I need some way to get back at him.. it may not seem like a good idea. but trust me if you knew this guy you would want to get back at him too. he's a player & tool and I'm sick of him playing games.. what can I do to make him feel bad or to realize that I'm not just a toy? I already tried telling him how I feel to his face but that didn't work.. any other ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him and just make It prety clear that zero f***s are given about him or anything to go about him. My ex was using me too and once I moved on and started seeing someone else, he exted me and all I sent back was "You don't get it. Zero f***s are given about you. Absoluely zero."

What Guys Said 3

• Just dump him and tell why you did it to as many girls as possible (6)

• You know he's a player and you still fell for him? Typical girl nonsense. Asking us to feel sorry for you when you know well fell in advance you are attracted to a tool. Yes, he used you, but you allowed it, so we have no reason to feel sorry for you. It is time you take responsibility for your actions. Don't fall for tools and you won't have this problem in the future.

• Best revenge is to be happy and move on. Getting someone back is petty, a waste of time and does not help you to grow or move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly - the best thing to do is stop what's going on.

You don't want to be treated like a toy - then don't act like one. Fair enough he only calls you when he wants sex, it's always on his terms, he's not interested in you any other time - but the truth in the matter is - you say yes. You know how it is and what he's like and you go along with it.

Not happy with the situation any more? Cut yourself out of it. Next time he calls or asks to meet up, tell him you're just not into it anymore, and don't think you should hook up again.