Girls: Do you deliberately appear distant, uninterested

If you like a guy, want to keep him keen?

Not replying to messages, or at least big delays with replies?! Talk to other boys?! What other things do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like a guy he will know. I will text with him during the day and make time for him daily. When I delay replies or talk to other guys, its usually because the guy doesn't seem interested in me. When I do that to a guy I'm supposed to be talking to, its usually because he has done something that offeneded me and I can't get over it. (Like assuming I'm up to something or that I want something). I may also talk to other guys because I'm scared of breaking out into a fight with my current guy. Like I may be scared to talk because I don't want him to take me the wrong way which usually happens for some reason. Once a guy goes off on me for something that I may have done or because he is cranky, angry, rude or something I usually see him in a different way. Then I may talk to another guy just because the other guys is better! There are many reasons on why I may be distant with a guy I like. In my current situation its all of the above, and because of things I have found out from other girls, his actions verses what he says, and information about his ex that he never told me.

What Girls Said 6

• no. f I like a boy, or rather the one time I did.

I try not to talk too mc to my guy friends around him. tho I am distant, I do talk to him tho. more often I'm distant because I'm not comfortable liking someone. I don't do itto keo him intersted, I just usually need time to deal with how pathetic I feel being so into another person.

• i don't if I like him I want him toknow it

• If I'm interested in a guy, I do not deliberately appear distant and uninterested. That would be a waste of time.

• No, that's pretty counterproductive. The only thing I've caught myself doing is forcing myself to not text him back the SECOND I get his text every single time :P But I'd do that with anyone, and I don't wait hours or anything.

• It depends really. I'll maybe do this at the beginning a bit to see where it's going and what he wants. Later on though I wouldn't do this. If she's being distant and not replying to messages then maybe she isn't interested or there could be something wrong with her. Depending upon how long you know her though of course. If you have been chatting awhile then I would say that there is something wrong if she's being distant and not talking to you. I would still talk to boys like my friends and stuff but I wouldn't flirt with other guys if I liked him. I wouldn't want to appear as a big flirt

• No if I like him I'm always going to give him the time of day

What Guys Said 0