Is this relationship really over?

2 years ago I met this guy on the internet, he was 17 and I was 16. we talked a lot exchanged numbers, became really close. we would Skype every night and text from a.m. to p.m. It got to the point were we realized we loved each other. We both believed that one day we'd be together but until then we agreed to see other people. we both were in separate relationships but kept mildly in touch. and both of our relationships ended around the same time. we texted again for awhile after that, everything seemed fine, then one day he just stopped answering me. I don't understand why., it all seemed normal. yet not, he seemed as though he had changed, like he thought this was silly, I don't know. I'm just confussed.

he is ignoring me on everything

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have any other way of contacting him? Is he ignoring you on multiple sites or instant messengers?

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately it seems he's moving on. Some people have a hard time with being friends with an ex.

• yes it is over

What Girls Said 1

• if he ignores you on everything...then just leave him alone and consider him no longer apart of your life and if you delete his number make sure you don't pick up after its been a while and you don't know who it is. juuusssssssssst saying