Should I ask her to leave him, or leave myself?

I've been seeing this girl for about 6 months.

She has been dating someone the whole time we've been seeing someone the entire time.

I knew the whole time, but I have always been interested in this woman, and this was the only shot I had.

I love her and she tells me that she loves me...

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you want to be in an exclusive relationship. And if she doesn't want to then move on. She's obviously not really in love with then if she won't committ to just you.

• Ugh, my phone messed up, I didn't mean to disagree with you. -__-

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• If I were you, I would follow my heart. A relationship depends on true love between each other. If you fall in love with someone else, you should make a decision that who means more to you. Be brave, love always comes with happiness and hurt.

• Tell her that you love her and that you want to be in a serious relationship and if she doesn't want the same then you should leave if you are willing and strong enough to do so.

What Guys Said 1

• him or you...ask her to leave him...in a nice and gentle way thoughlo... and if she responds with an answer you didn't want to hear... then leave her or just remain friends or w/e you think you should do from there