Guys are you okay with a girl sending a good morning message to you?

Guys are you okay with a girl sending a good morning message to you at work? (Girl that you are interested in)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked the girl, it would make my day and bring the biggest smile on my face :) and I hate mornings.

What Guys Said 4

• yes. It show's she's thinking of me. :)

• YES! A girl I like sends me a good morning text to me...It would just melt my heart and I would text her for the rest of the day.

• Thats great! :) thanks for your answer

• Sure!...would help get the morning off to a fantabulous start!...(:(:(:

• Not really, because its never just a good morning text, is it? It's a demand for conversation which she wants you to answer immediately, or she'll get all pissy and start wondering why you don't drop everything and respond to her within ten seconds.

And if you do reply, "Good morning", that's never the end of it. She always reads that as "Oh yes, let's have a conversation! in the most time consuming and awkward way possible! Instead of work! Let's see who can get fired first!"

Pft.

• you suck. someone is bitter they aren't happy in a relationship...

• Im sorry that your reality is actually a nightmare. There are real realtionships where people aren't as pathetic and pessimistic as you are.

• I'm sorry you think my reality is a nightmare.

But not that sorry.

What Girls Said 1

• I text my boyfriend good morning lots of the time