Would you ever think about grooming a guy friend into a boyfriend?

If so how would you go about this? What if it was all physical attraction, you wanted to change, would you make him diet etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's not my place to change somebody else. If they don't want to be fit or well groomed, that's their own choice.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't care about weight because they should like you for all of you. The only thing I might change is maybe making him dress a little nicer or at least wear real pants out instead of sweatpants everywhere lol. And shaving nobody likes making out with a lumberjack. But all things I could still deal with. Just going from things I have tried in the past.

• Yup. There are somethings those guys need to change.

Lol I would make them smell better. And I don't know the rest will be a work of progress.

• My friend is trying to make me lose weight for her, She has been harassing me about dropping lbs. She had told me she didn't want to be with me, but its become obvious that its that she didn't want to be with fat me.

• Sweetheart, if she doesn't like the fat you. She won't like the skinny you. If she liked you she would be with you and try to encourage you to drop some pounds. Don't stress over that girl you are stuck in the friendzone.

• People can't change someone else. It's something they have to decide on their own and for themselves.

• only if he wanted to/asked for my help changing

What Guys Said 0